Followers

Sunday, 21 July 2024

CD Sunday Plus Challenge # 138 - Hosted by Carol

 Good morning and welcome to my blog

Today see's the start of a new challenge over at CD Sunday Challenge Plus and this time the lovely Carol is hosting.


For my card today I've used decoupage and backing paper from Benjamin Bunny cd-rom by Crafters' Companion.  The letters were cut using Carnation Crafts Alphabet dies and the tiny feet are a Sue Wilson die.

I don't know about you, but I'm so sick of this rain.  Will it never end?  Extra crafting time I suppose (always got to find the positives!).

I hope you'll be able to join in our challenge, and also visit my teamies blogs to see what they've been creating.

Jo xx

4 comments:

meg said...

Peter rabbit stories were firm favourites of my sons,a wonderful card for a youngster

Jocelyn said...

I love these little bunnies and their adventures. I watched a Peter Rabbit film yesterday. Children's films are the best :-)

Carol said...

Hi Jo. I think you got your wish about the cease in the rain. Lovely bunny card.
Hugs
Carol xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Peter Rabbit, I still love him he was my childhood favorite and still is, great card