Followers

Sunday, 23 June 2024

CD Sunday Plus Challenge # 136 - Hosted by Margaret

 Good morning and welcome to my blog

Today see's the start of a new challenge over at CD Sunday Challenge Plus

Here is my card:

This gorgeous kingfisher image, and the backing paper, are from Pollyanna Pickering's Sketchbook collection.  I kept my layers simple with black and white card and then simply added the tiny orange buttons, to pick out the orange in the kingfishers.

Please visit the challenge blog to see my teamies fabulous makes, and to enter our challenge.

Thanks for visiting.

Jo x

5 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

I love this image and have used it several times, great male card

meg said...

A beautiful card Jo, I've never seen a kingfisher IRL, love the colours in your background paper and embellishments

Jocelyn said...

Lovely card, great colours xx

Carol said...

I love Kingfishers. Especially when you just catch sight of them flying over the water. Super card.
Carol
xx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. Anesha