Followers

Sunday, 28 April 2024

CD Sunday Plus Challenge # 132 - Hosted by Carol

Good morning and welcome to my blog

Today see's the start of a new challenge over at CD Sunday Challenge Plus

For my card this time I've used 'Geraldine the Giraffe' artwork by the fabulous Bree Merryn, from a My Craft Studio cd-rom:


I turned the image into decoupage and the added it to one of the lovely background papers, matted onto co-ordinating cardstock.

I hope you'll join us for this challenge. 

Jo xx

4 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful image and card Jo ,love the layout

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, I love the image they are majestic animals, hopefully will not disappear from the wild,

Aimeslee Winans said...

Such a sweet image and I love the papers you chose to go with.
XOX

Jocelyn said...

I love Geraldine the Giraffe. The layers work perfectly with her lovely face. xx