Followers

Sunday, 10 December 2023

CD Sunday Plus Challenge # 125 - Hosted by Carol

 Hello and welcome to my blog.

It's time for a new challenge over at CD Sunday Plus and our last one for this year!  I've loved visiting all your blogs again this year and seeing all your wonderful creations.

I'd like to take this opportunity to send huge thanks to all my fellow DT.  I've had a very difficult year and was missing from the challenge for a long time.  The support of my teamies through this period has meant so much to me.  I also had some lovely messages from fellow crafters via the challenge.... I send heartfelt thanks to you all.

For this challenge, I've created a card using Sports Women dies and vignettes from Carnation Crafts.  The vignette options for this set is amazing and I chose to use the same skin tone and hair colour for each one to represent the same sportswoman participating in the different sports.



I added lots of layers to the card, starting with the black layer to tie in with the dartboard, boots etc, then alternating white and blue using 3mm foam pads.

We are having a slightly longer Christmas break this year so our next challenge will start on
 4th February 2024. 

Can I take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy and Peaceful Christmas and send you every good wish for the New Year.

Jo xx


3 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

This is a great card, women are now participating in so many sports, including F!, I wish I had had the opportunities they have now.

Carol said...

Hi Jo. I love your card. I too have this set from Carnation Crafts and the Halloween vignettes that they do as well.
On the team, we are all so pleased that you are now fit enough to join in again but please take care.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Jocelyn said...

Another lovely card Jo. xx