Followers

Wednesday, 30 November 2022

CD Sunday Plus Challenge # 99

 Good morning

Today I have my stall at the Christmas Fair in aid of Guide Dogs for the Blind.  I've been creating for many months for this and hope it will boost my fundraising to name a Guide Dog Arthur after my late dad.  I'm excited and nervous in equal measure!

My health is not great, as I know it never will be, but my crafting continues to help me cope with the constant pain.  Raising funds at the same time is a real boost mentally too.  Long may it continue.

Today is the start of our new challenge over at CD Sunday Plus and Jocelyn is our host for this challenge.

Here is my card:


I have used one of my all-time favourite cd's to create my card - Jolly Nation Men's cd - teamed with some lovely card from PaperMill, to create this easel card.  The main image is decoupaged and I used the additional images from the sheet to create the stopper.

Please do visit the challenge blog to see what my teamies have created, and I know they would love you to visit their own blogs too.

Hope to see you there!

Jo xx


2 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Jo. I didn't have the CD but I used to buy some of the printed sheets. This is a super card.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Jo this is a super card, I love the image and your design