Good morning
I hope that you're well. Thanks for visiting my blog today.
It's time for a new challenge to start over at CD Sunday Plus and all the team look forward to seeing your creations. I do hope you'll join us.
Here is my card:
The main image is from the fabulous Pollyanna Pickering's World Wildlife Sketchbook. The backing paper is from Creative Crafting World, as is the black and gold card used and the die for the sentiment. The pearls were from my 'stash'.
I was lucky enough to visit Pollyanna's gallery earlier this year, and meet the lovely Anna-Louise. We bought a limited signed print while we were there which now has price of place. Everyone who see's it can't believe it's a painting. The image appears in my card too.
I do hope you'll join in our challenge.
Jo xx

3 comments:
I loved this card, I do like Pollyanna's CDs and this is a lovely image
A fabulous card Jo and I think that backing paper would look great for lots of other images too.
A beautiful image Jo. Lucky you to have such an image on your wall. It has made a super card.
Hugs
Carol
xx
Post a Comment