Followers

Sunday, 10 July 2022

CD Sunday Plus Challenge # 89 - Hosted by Jocelyn

 Good morning

Well the weeks are certainly flying by and it's time for our new challenge over at CD Sunday Plus.  As always, we would love you to join us.

Here is my card for the new challenge:



I love daisies and gerbera's so when Carnation Crafts released this range, it really was a 'no brainer' for me.

All the cardstock, backing paper and vignettes are printed from the Carnation Crafts Summer Daze collection.  The beautiful sentiment is die-cut using a Crafters' Companion die.

I hope to see your cards on our challenge blog.

Jo xx

5 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jo, lovely flowers and pretty colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

R's Rue said...

So beautiful. Your work is always something to admire. Regine
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Carol said...

These three colours together are beautiful. Soft and restful. Great card. xx

Jocelyn said...

This is so pretty Jo. I love the soft pastel colours. xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card, I love the daisies and the die, they work well together