Good morning
I hope you're enjoying the good weather, it makes me feel so much better when the sun shines. I'm enjoying it being light from early in the morning!
Our new challenge at CD Sunday Plus starts today and this time is hosted by the lovely Margaret. As always, the challenge is anything goes as long as something digital has been used on your creation - you must tell us in your post the source of your digital item. Please check out the blog for full details.
Here is my card for this challenge:
I used an image from Crafters Companion 'Kimono' cd-rom, which I decoupaged. I used Lynda Chapman's nesting dies to cut the square. I die-cut the alphabet lettering from Lynda's famous black card. I had bought Sophie some earrings and a necklace which I then attached to the card in such a way that she could remove it without damaging the card.
I really enjoyed making this card and am looking forward to seeing what you make.

2 comments:
Beautiful card, I am sure she loved it and the necklace with the earrings, great way of giving aa gift including it in the card
A beautiful card Jo, a lovely image.
It certainly is nice when the days are longer and the sun is shining.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Post a Comment