Good morning
Today see's a new challenge starting over at CD Sunday Plus and this time I have the pleasure of hosting.
I've recently been trying to sort and list all my cd and dvd-rom's and I hadn't realised just how many I had!
Jolly Nation have always been a favourite of mine and they have such a great choice of images to use.
This is a card I made for my cousin who goes running every day, so this decoupage was perfect for him!
I used backing paper from the same cd-rom (Jolly Nation Men's) and I computer generated the sentiment.
I hope to see you over on the challenge blog.
Jo

4 comments:
This is great Jo. I've got lots of Jolly Nation papers and decoupage but didn't realise they made CDs. xx
A super card Jo a fun image - I've never heard of Jolly Nation and there was me thinking I had about every CD going!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Lovely card, men are so difficult to make for, and this image will be great for him,
I don't know how many I have but the pile just gets bigger and the hubby moans at the size of it, I just close my ears
Great card Jo. It's a long time since I have seen a Jolly Nation pattern. I used to buy them.
Hugs
Carol
xx
Post a Comment