Followers

Sunday, 20 March 2022

CD Sunday Plus Challenge # 81 - Hosted by Pamela

 

Good morning

Today see's the start of our new challenge over at CD Sunday Plus and this time it's Pamela's turns to host.

Next Sunday is Mothers' Day here is the UK.  Sadly, my mum is no longer with us, but she was a great inspiration behind my crafting.  I'm still fundraising for Guide Dogs so enjoyed making a few Mothers' Day cards to sell towards my target.

This is one of those cards, made using the Oasis Floral Collection from Tattered Lace.  This is such a pretty collection.


The flowers and backing paper were all printed from the cd-rom.  The flowers are all raised using foam pads.

The Kraft card is Lynda Chapman's and the teal blue card is from the Woodstock collection, again from Creative Crafting World.

Please do visit the challenge page to see my teamies makes, and I do hope you'll be able to join in with our challenge.

I hope all you mum's have a lovely time next Sunday.  I'll be having afternoon tea with my daughter's and husband.  This is something my eldest daughter makes for me each year and I really look forward to.  My youngest will be home from Uni, so I'll be a very happy mum!

I know many of you enjoy seeing photos of Bailey, so today I'm sharing a photo of him watching Create and Craft!



Jo xx

5 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Jo, Great card. It is one of the few sets I haven't got.
Bailey looks engrossed. Such a handsome fella.
Hugs
Carol xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh I do love your blue flower arrangement, Jo, such detail and fussy-cutting, bravo! Lovely die cuts too. A wonderful card and what a handsome pup, he knows just what to watch! Your family plans sound fabulous, I could go for afternoon tea here in the States myself! Have a wonderful time, XOX

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Jo, such a beautiful floral arrangement and lovely pastel blues.
Bailey is looking adorable as always.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card, love the arrangement of flowers, Hope hes not spent all his pocket money on crafting goodies,

Jocelyn said...

This is such a pretty card and I love the colours. It's nice to see that Bailey is interested in crafting too.
Jocelyn x