Hello and welcome to my blog.
I'm relieved to stay the days are getting lighter now. The weather here has been very cold and windy lately which is restricting my getting out.
I'm keeping busy with my crafting and fundraising and today I have a special card to share with you. This was requested for a gentleman who like bowling, bingo, beer and caravaning. Both the sender and recipient were delighted with the card.
I used various La Pashe cd-rom's for the artwork, such brilliant cd's to have in your stash. A number of different dies were used and cardstock from Creative Crafting World.
I look forward to seeing your creations over on the challenge blog which can be found HERE
Jo x
3 comments:
Two great cards, I like flipping cards and I never seem to make any these days, I think I must get the CD out and make some for a change.
A great card Jo. Sorry I couldn't show all the pages on the Blog itself.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
This is absolutely lovely Jo.
Post a Comment