Followers

Sunday, 9 January 2022

CD Sunday Plus Challenge 76 - Hosted by Pamela

 Happy New Year and welcome to our first challenge of 2022.  We look forward to seeing your creations over at CD Sunday Plus



I used a pattern downloaded from stitchingcards.com for the main design on my card.  Turquoise card from PaperMill and backing card from Kanban.  I added twine and an embellishment from my stash to complete the card.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jo x

4 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely stitching and a great card design

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful stitching Jo and the backing paper is perfect for the image.

cotnob said...

A super card Jo, a lovely stitched image and perfect background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol said...

I love your card. As you know I love stitching and when I can I might try this pattern.
Hugs
Carol xx