Good Morning
I'm so sorry, I've just discovered that my post didn't publish last Sunday - it's been a very busy week!
It's time for a new challenge over at CD Sunday Plus and this time our lovely Jocelyn is hosting. As always, our challenge is anything goes, as long as our rules have been followed. Full details can be found over on the challenge blog.
I'm sharing the next page of my calendar with you today and this time it features Blu, who is now named Ronnie:
I used a Pollyanna Pickering cd-rom, along with Krafyhands cute puppies and kittens and Bree Merryn for the calendar tab and letters. Creative Crafting World's card blanks, Woodstock card and kraft card were also used.
Thanks for visiting my blog today. I hope to see your entries on our challenge blog.
Jo xx

2 comments:
Another great calandar page
Hope your daughter had a great birthday last weekend
Another super calendar page Jo, Ronnie is adorable and I like the paw print papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Post a Comment