Followers

Sunday, 26 September 2021

CD Sunday Plus Challenge #70 - Hosted by Carol

 Good morning and welcome

We have a new challenge starting today on CD Sunday Plus Challenge and we would love for you to join us.

I have another page of my calendar to share with you:


This little guy didn't have a name when I made the calendar, but has since been named Stanley.

Some of Bailey's siblings have Instagram accounts (as does Bailey), so we are able to see how they are getting on, which is lovely.  They were all very alike at first but are quite different now.

Bailey is still growing and is such a bundle of fun, a real tonic.  I can't imagine life without him now.  This is him with my daughter's. 



Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Please do leave me a comment so I know you've been.

Jo x


4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Little Stanley looks a lovely boy. Your idea to make a calendar of all the pups is lovely. It's nice to see how Bailey is growing too.
Jocelyn x

Margarets designer cards said...

Another lovely calendar page, he is growing fast, and hes gorgeous.

cotnob said...

Another fabulous calendar page Jo, how lovely that you keep in contact with some of the other puppies.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Vee Cassidy said...

Lovely pooches. Vee xx