Followers

Sunday, 1 August 2021

CD Sunday Plus Challenge 66 - Hosted by Pamela

 Good Morning

The weeks are certainly flying by and today sees the start of a new challenge over at CD Sunday Plus Challenge. Please check out the blog for full details of how to enter and I hope to see you there!

I am sharing another page from my calendar, and today the star of the show is the lovely Maddie.


I used Lynda Chapman's 8 x 8 card blank, kraft card and Bree Merryn cd, together with an image and backing paper from Joanna Sheen's furry friends cd.

Bailey is growing at an alarming rate.  He can now get himself up and down the stairs and onto the couch.  Nowhere is safe!!


Thanks for visiting today. Stay safe.

Jo x

5 comments:

Carol said...

My goodness me Bailey has grown. I am sure that nowhere is now safe from teeth and paws. But fun.
Carol
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Another lovely page for the calendar,
Bailey is really getting big, now he will be everywhere and nothing will be safe even your bedroom, sending him a cuddle

cotnob said...

Another super calendar page Jo, Bailey is adorable, they certainly do grow fast don't they.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

R's Rue said...

Bailey is just the cutest. I love it. I hope you have the best day.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Vee Cassidy said...

Lovely creations and pics. I love that furry friends image - one of my favs. Thanks for kind comment.
Vee xx