Followers

Monday, 21 September 2020

At The Bottom Of The Garden

 Hello and welcome

My card for today is made using one of the brilliant ranges from Carnation crafts and is for a friends birthday:

I used one of the dies in the set to create my card blank. I printed out a variety of the free vignettes that Carnation crafts generously provide,  then die cut and decoupaged the images before arranging them on my card.

I die cut the sentiment and it's mat using dies from Paper Boutique.

I would like to enter my card into the current challenge at Allsorts challenge  - my lovely garden.

Jo x


4 comments:

brenda said...

Such a sweet and fun creation, thanks so much for joining in our 'Garden' theme at Allsorts challenge a second time.

B x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Jo, cute critters and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Margarets designer cards said...

Great card, love the images and design.

Ellibelle said...

Such cute garden critters and wonderful card!
Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellibelle's Corner