Followers

Saturday, 25 July 2020

Just because

Hello and welcome to my blog.

This is a card I sent to a friend to let her know I was thinking of her.

I've always been a big decoupage fan, previously I always cut it out by hand (and sometime still do).  This is of course very time consuming so I'm thrilled with all the new dies being released by Tattered Lace and Carnation Crafts which still allow me to do decoupage using their beautiful dies.



This is an 8 x 8 card from Lynda Chapman, and the coloured card used for the frames is Lynda's woodstock card.   All the flower and butterfly dies are from Tattered Lace's Portmanteau range, I love the detail in the designs.  The frames are from the Daisy Hill Picture Decoupage set.  The gems were from Joanna Sheen a long time ago!

I made a box to post the card in as it was and inch deep when finished.

Thanks for visiting.

Jo x

4 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jo, lovely butterflies and flowers - I find it sometimes takes me longer to cut decoupage with dies that it does with scissors and it is not as relaxing either!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, I love the butterflies I hope it cheers her up

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! Love the dimension.


Cheryl
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Carol said...

Sorry, Jo that I am a bit behind with my visits. I love this one - of course - with all the beautiful decoupage. I am still on the hunt for the Portmanteau Collection but I do have plenty to be getting on with.
Hugs
Carol
xx