Followers

Saturday, 20 June 2020

Happy Anniversary

Hello

Today is my sister-in-law's Wedding Anniversary.  This is the card I have made for her:


I used Paper Boutique 'Love Conquers All' die set to create my card base and mat layer.  I printed the backing paper and flowers onto Fabriano paper from Creative Crafting World.  The flowers were created using Vignettes and dies from the Summer Daze collection from Carnation Crafts.  I decoupaged the flowers using foam pads.  The sentiment is a Sue Wilson die.

My new craft room is progressing slowly but surely.  I thought the idea of having an empty room to plan as I wished would make things easier, but I'm actually finding it all a bit mind blowing!  I'm very much looking forward to it all being finished and being able to use all my supplies.

Have a lovely weekend.

Jo x

2 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jo, a fabulous design and lovely pastel colours - so pretty,
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol said...

This is a very pretty card, Jo.
Carol
xx