Followers

Sunday, 28 June 2020

Cuties In Booties - For A Challenge

Hello and welcome

One of my favourite artists is Bree Merryn.  I have a number of cd-roms featuring her artwork and I am eagerly awaiting the latest Christmas cd-rom from Creative Crafting World.

I wanted to make a card to send to a friend who isn't very well at the moment.  This is what I came up with:


I used the 'Cuties In Booties' cd-rom, from My Craft Studio.  I created a 6 x 6 card using a fancy edged card blank from my stash.  I used Lynda Chapman's Kraft card for all the mats, and printed everything onto CCW's Fabriano digital paper.  I raised the layers using foam pads and finished with some gems from my stash.

I would like to enter my card into the current challenge at Allsorts challenge which has a theme of 'So Cute'.

Thanks for visiting.

Jo x

7 comments:

R's Rue said...

So cute.

brenda said...

Your sweet card is so sweet, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'So Cute' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Jo, such a fun image and lots of great layers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Margarets designer cards said...

What a wonderful image, I love the lamb with the booties,
Very pretty card

Linby said...

This is such a cute image. Your layout sets if off beautifully. Thanks for joining in with my So Cute challenge at Allsorts.

Kathleen said...

A really cute image and a lovely design. Thank you for joining our 'So Cute' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Carol said...

This is so delicate Jo. Beautiful colours. I am sure it cheered up your friend.
Carol xx