Good morning and welcome to my blog today.
Those of you who follow my blog may well be aware that the CD Sunday Plus Challenge has been a favourite of mine for a long time and one I always try to enter. Well, I'm delighted to tell you that I am now a member of the design team! To say I'm thrilled is an understatement.
Today is my first challenge as part of the DT. This time the challenge is histed by Jocelyn. The theme is Anything Goes using a CD/DVD-rom, USB or digital download and the source must be credited. All or just a small part can be from one of these sources.
Here is my card:
I used Tattered Lace Portmanteau usb and dies to create the decoupaged flowers and butterflies. The ovals are Tattered Lace South Field dies, the backing paper from Creative Crafting World, as is the cardstock - Lynda Chapman's woodstock card. A die cut sentiment and some gems completed my card.
Please do visit the Challenge Blog to see the lovely cards my teammates have created, or, you can find links to their blogs in my side bar.
I do hope you'll join our challenge.
Jo x

3 comments:
Good Morning Jo and welcome. A beautiful card with which to start your journey with CD Sunday Plus. I am a teeny weeny bit cross though as I loved your decoupage work so much I have been spending at Tattered Lace. Temptress.
Carol
xx
A beautiful card Jo, such a lovely decoupage image and pretty papers.
Congratulations on joining the CD Sunday DT.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Morning Jo. So pleased to have you on the team and what a beautiful card. Very dimensional and I love the colours.
Jocelyn x
Post a Comment