My friends' parents' are celebrating their Diamond Wedding Anniversary this week and I was asked to make a card for them. I know both my friend and her mum particularly like stitched cards so that is what I chose to make:
I stitched the roses using a diamond sparkly thread. I created the aperture card with hammered card on the outside, the silver mirror, then white adorable scorable glitter card.
I added an insert which was printed from My Craft Studio Click Print Go Simply Sentiments:
Thanks for visiting!
Jo x


6 comments:
Hi Jo, Lovely to see someone else doing card stitching. And of course, as the patterns are a digital download they count as one of our new sources.
Thank you for your continued support.
Hugs
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
A beautiful card Jo, such an elegant design - pretty on the inside as well.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Gorgeous card Jo - the stitching makes it extra special, a real card to treasure. Thank you for sharing at CD Sunday PLus
Beautiful Jo. A card to be treasured. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Plus Wynn DT
That is so delicate and beautiful. I'm sure the recipients will treasure it.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
Beautiful card, lovely design
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT
Post a Comment