Hello
It's a while since I've been able to enter my favourite challenge - CD Sunday Plus Challenge - as my printer wasn't working. I'm pleased to say it's now been replaced and so here is my entry into the current challenge:
The images and backing papers are all from Joanna Sheen's Nostalgia cd-rom. I used various dies to embellish my easel card.
Thanks for stopping by!
Jo x

6 comments:
GREAT CARD WITH LOTS OF DETAIL JO
Great to see you back and able to print again Jo, and with a really super card too!
A wonderful card. I love the images on this CD. Those die cut dogs are really sweet. Thank you for sharing with us and thank goodness you have now got a replacement printer. It must have been very frustrating not being able to print anything.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
A fabulous card Jo, super images and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Great card Jo. I recognise the CD - use it often myself. So glad you can join in again with us at CD Sunday Plus. (Thank you for your visit chez moi - much appreciated).
Hugs
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
Impressive!
Post a Comment