Hello
This is my entry into the latest challenge over at CD Sunday which is an anything goes challenge:
I used the Kimono cd from Crafters Companion and chose to decoupage the image. I embossed some pink cardstock from PaperMill using one of the embossing folders from the same range, I die-cut the images from the same cardstock using dies from the Kimono range. I also used some silver mirror card for my mats.
Thanks for visiting my blog and for any comments you leave me.
Jo x

8 comments:
love the delicate colours on your decoupaged image, she's a beauty, thanks for your lovely comments over the past years and on my last post, thank you for joining in at CD Sunday
Beautiful card, love the use of colours in the image
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT
Absolutely gorgeous, I love all things oriental and you've put this together perfectly, the die cuts are lovely with the image
Jane
This is such a pretty colour palette Jo. A real stunner!!! Thank you for sharing it with us at CDSUNDAY WynnDT
A very elegant oriental card and the colours are perfect.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
A beautiful card with such fabulous colours. Thank you for your good wishes. On the mend but not quite there yet.
Thank you for joining in with us Jo.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
A fabulous card Jo, such a gorgeous decoupage image and lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
What a lovely card. I've got this cdrom too.
Post a Comment