Followers

Tuesday, 28 May 2019

CD Sunday Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello and welcome to my blog

Today I would like to share with you the card I have created for the current CD Sunday Challenge:


My craft room isn't very accessible at the moment.  I desperately need more space so am currently crafting in my living room with limited supplies!  My printer is still accessible so I was able to print off a sheet of co-ordinating paper from a Creative Crafting World Perfect Companion cd-rom to die cut the Happy Birthday sentiment, using a Papercuts die from Creative Expressions. 

The patterned card and topper were from Kanban's Love your Pets kit.  I added some silver card for a mat and die cut the name from the same card using an x-cut alphabet die.

Thanks for stopping by.

Jo x

8 comments:

Jane Willis said...

As a cat lover I can't help but love this, such a stunning image. Personalising it makes it extra special. Thank you for sharing at CD Sundays.

meg said...

Brilliant card Jo, love the topper

cotnob said...

A super card Jo, a gorgeous image and great papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol said...

A beautiful card Jo. The effect of the sentiment die is amazing. I had to size up and study it as I thought it was an optical illusion. You have given me ideas.
Thank you for your visit. At last, I am beginning to feel much more t betterer (a family saying) Still coughing a little. Thank you for asking.
Hugs
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

A lovely card, great image and love the die cuts.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, with a lovely image
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CDSunday DT

Wynn said...

Clever idea with the Happy Birthday die.....inspiring. Thank you for sharing it with us at +CDSUNDAY WynnDT

Pamela said...

What a cute kitty! A lovely card Jo - the backing paper is lovely.Pamela
CD Sunday DT