Hello
It's time for a new challenge over at CD Sunday Challenge. A close friend of mine has a birthday this week and she loves flowers. This is the card I made her:
I used a 6 x 6 card base and silver, purple and white card. I used harlequin dies from tattered lace to create my layers. The fuchsia's were printed from My Craft Studio Garden Party fuchsia cd-rom. The flowers in the bottom corner are from the My Craft Studio Autumn Allure collection. The sentiment was die-cut using a Sue Wilson Creative Expressions die.
Thanks for visiting and for any comments you leave, I love reading them all.
Jo x

7 comments:
Beautiful colours and design Jo, love the floral cards you have been making,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday
Beautiful card, lovely design and beautiful colours
Thank you joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT
Beautiful card, the flowers and colours go so well together. Thank you for sharing at CD Sundays.
A great card Jo. You have been inspired by your MCS goodies and your harlequin dies.
Thank you for joining us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
A beautiful card Jo, pretty flowers and lovely colour choices.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Very pretty layers and beautiful flowers in a lovely colour palette. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Love the colour palette you've used and that die Wow!! Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday Wynn DT
Post a Comment