Followers

Monday, 7 January 2019

CD Sunday Challenge Anything Goes

Hello and welcome to my blog today.

May I start by wishing all my visitors a happy and healthy New Year.

The first challenge of 2019 has begun over at the CD Sunday Challenge and the theme for this challenge is Anything Goes.  Here is my card:


I used The Big One cd-rom from La Pashe to create my card, the decoupaged images and backgrounds were printed from the Flippin' Men section,  I added the decoupage to acetate as you get both a front and back view of the images.

I used a Peel off sentiment, a sentiment from the decoupage sheet, peel off numbers and die cut letters to personalise the card.

Happy Crafting

Jo x

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Happy New Year to you! What a great card to start off the new crafting year. These images make such fun cards and I'm sure the lucky recipient will be very happy too.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

meg said...

Happy New Year Jo, smashing male make, it covers the day out a match and a pint, thank you for joining in at CD Sunday

Carol said...

Happy New Year to you Jo. We are flattered that we are your first challenge.
I have the CD for these characters but have never actually made a card using any of them. As Jocelyn has already said I think the recipient is going to enjoy your card.
Thank you for joining in.
Carol
xx
CD Sunday DT

cotnob said...

Super cards Jo, fun images - I love the Flippin' Men.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Margarets designer cards said...

Happy new year to you and your family
I love these images and your card is great, perfect for any man
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

Jane Willis said...

Happy New year Jo. I love these fun cards, it can be hard to make cards for men but these are perfect for them. Thank you for sharing at CD Sundays
Jane

Wynn said...

Happy New Year to you Jo. Great fun card. I love those LaPashe images too. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday WynnDT