Followers

Tuesday, 23 January 2018

CD Sunday Challenge - Winter in the Mountains

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at CD Sunday Challenge and this time Margaret has chosen a topic of 'Winter in the Mountains'.

Very frustratingly, I find myself unable to sleep once again, so finished off my card for the challenge!

Here is my card:



I used elements from the Pollyanna Pickering Sketchbook Collection Chapter VI The Frozen Lands papercraft kit to create my card.  I used an 8 x 8 white card blank from Creative Crafting World for my base card, with the front folded back to add a bit of interest.

I used grey and black card for my matting and layering.  The sentiments were also from the Papercraft kit.

I added my sentiment to an insert from the Sketchbook Chapter VI cd-rom, printed it out and then added it to the back of my card:


I like these inserts, which can be printed in a whole range of different sizes.  I think they are very elegant.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jo x


9 comments:

Jane Willis said...

What a beautiful card - I love that image, and the fold back card is a great way to show off the lovely papers you've used with it.
Jane

meg said...

A stunning card Jo, beautiful image and papers, Meg xx

Wynn said...

Love the image Jo. I have some of Pollyanna Pickering CDs but not got this one. I feel a spend coming on!! I love your idea of placing the insert on the back of the card too. Thank you for joining us again at CD Sunday Wynn DT

Pamela said...

A beautiful card Jo - really well laid out. I'm trying to catch up on lack of sleep after being away and arriving home after midnight Saturday night. It's not nice feeling tired after a restless nights. Hope you get some sleep soon. I'll be posting your prize later in the week.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, I love this image and your style of card really shows off the papers too,
Thank you for joining my challenge
Margaret
CDSunday DT

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Jo, such a beautiful image and great design.
Sorry to hear that you are having problems sleeping, I hope you have a better night tonight.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jocelyn said...

I love the image you have chosen for your lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

A beautiful image Jo and I love the shape. The team all know that I don't really do shapes but I always admire those that do. Lovely card.
Carol
xx
CD Sunday DT

Linby said...

A lovely image and a great fold makes this a fab card.