Followers

Sunday, 1 October 2017

CD Sunday - Mellow Yellow

There is a new challenge under way over at the CD Sunday Challenge and this time the theme is Mellow Yellow.

Here is my card:


The decoupaged image and backing paper are printed from Joanna Sheen's House Mouse Project Book cd-rom.

I used pearlescent yellow card from Create and Craft for the main mat, the die cut corners and the sentiment mat.  I also used silver mirror card from Create and Craft as an additional mat.  The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley.

This is the card I made for my dad to give my daughter for her birthday.  She loves cheese so I knew I was onto a winner with this image, and who doesn't love house mouse?

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I'd love you to leave me a comment so I know that you've been!

8 comments:

Jane Willis said...

A lovely card and the die cuts you used are beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sundays
Jane

Jan said...

This is adorable Jo.
Thanks for the visit xx Jan

Wynn said...

What an adorable image. Those mice are oh so cute. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT

cotnob said...

A super card Jo, such a fun image and beautifully framed.
It sounds perfect for your daughter, I bet she loved it.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pamela said...

Who wouldn't adore those cheeky little mice! I love the die cut corners and the shade of yellow you've used is just perfect. Thanks for continuing to support the challenge at CD Sunday.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Carol said...

Great card Jo....and all about Cheese with meeces - a win win. I love cheese too.
Thank you for joining in again with your meeces.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, such a gorgeous house mouse image and your beautiful die cuts, I love house mouse and this cheeky image really shows why everyone loves house mouse
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

A really cute image and I love those corner dies. They are very pretty. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT