Followers

Friday, 8 September 2017

CD Sunday Challenge - Second Entry - Let;s Hear It For The Boys

This is a Thank You card made for Emma's History teacher:


I don't do much stamping these days, but thought this was a good image to use to follow the theme of my card.  The background image is from Joanna Sheen's Faye Whittaker cd-rom, matted onto gold linen card, and the giraffe image and accessories are from a Joanna Sheen stamp set, coloured using Promarkers.  The sentiment is also stamped.

I would like to enter my card into the current challenge at CD Sunday.

Jo x

8 comments:

Jane Willis said...

A beautiful card, I love that background and the stamped images work really well with it. Thank you for sharing at CD Sundays
Jane

Wynn said...

Lovely to see another card from you Jo. What a great idea to combine the stamped image with the designer paper. This is a great scene......very nostalgic!! Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT

meg said...

Love this one as well Jo, the giraffe is beautifully coloured and adds a fun aspect and dimension along with the other embellishments, fantastic card Meg xx

Pamela said...

I love the images on this Cd - I often just browse through the set. I like your little scene Jo and thanks for joining in a second time with my theme at CD Sunday.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Margarets designer cards said...

This is a fabulous card, as a Londoner, it is a wonderful card full of the sights one you would expect to see on a visit.
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

This is lovely Jo. I have the CD - of course - and this is a great use of the image. I went on down to your earlier stamped card and I will investigate the set of stamps further.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

cotnob said...

A super card Jo, your stamped giraffe certainly does go well with your image - a great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jocelyn said...

Such a lovely card and I love the way you have combined the image with some stamping. Love the beefeater.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT