Here is my entry into the new challenge over at CD Sunday which has a theme of 'Anything Goes'
I used lots of elements from the Kimono collection by Crafters Companion to make my card and I'm really please with the finished result. I printed the decoupage elements onto glossy photo paper. The backing paper was printed onto super smooth paper. I die cut some elements from the range and then added embossing powder. I used an embossing folder from the range onto the blue card stock. The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley matted onto a Spellbinders die.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to know what you think of my card.
Jo x
10 comments:
I love this card Jo, the background paper and panel are the perfect backdrop for the beautiful decoupage figure and the embellishments are the perfect finishing touch.
A pretty card Jo, a beautiful decoupage image and lots of lovely details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
A lovely card Jo for my 'Anything Goes' challenge. What a figure she has.
Thank you for joining in and thank you also for your visit to my Blog. It is always appreciated.
Huga
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Very pretty colour palette and beautiful image. I love the addition of the die cuts. Thank you for supporting us again at CD Sunday Wynn DT
Oh Jo, this is really beautiful! You know how much I love oriental designs and this one is gorgeous. The die cuts are the perfect finishing touch. Thank you for sharing with us at CD Sundays
Jane
A lovely image - very elegant and perfect for a 21st birthday. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Beautiful image, wish I had that figure. Lovely design and elements
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT
Very pretty and such an elegant image. Love the colours - blue is my favourite colour!
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
I'm so sorry Jo - I replied to your comment on my blog and forgot to visit yours, how rude!
A beautiful card, I love the colours you've used especially the lighter blue. I have this Cd but naughtily haven't got around to using it yet. Thanks for continuing to support the CD Sunday challenge.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.
Lovely card, nd beautiful image
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT
Post a Comment