Followers

Saturday, 15 July 2017

Up The Garden Path

The latest challenge over at CD Sunday Challenge is Up The Garden Path.  A friend of mine has a lovely big garden, surrounded by trees, where you can walk up the garden path and sit and watch all sorts of birds and other wildlife visit.  This is what gave me the inspiration for my card:


The decoupaged image is from Joanna Sheen.  Backing paper from Creative Crafting World.  The die cut branch and leaves are a Marianne die, and the paper used to make the roses is printed from Pollyanna Pickering Sketch Book Chapter V cd from Creative Crafting World.  I used a Martha Stewart punch along the edge of the backing paper to add interest (hopefully!).

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jo x

8 comments:

Jane Willis said...

It must be a real joy to see fox cubs playing in the garden! A beautiful card, thank you for sharing with us at CD Sundays
Jane

Pamela said...

I love your image, the backing paper and your diecut flowers. I think it's safe to say I like your card Jo LOL! Thanks for supporting the challenge at CD Sunday.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Jocelyn said...

I like the image you have chosen and I like that you have used things from different CDs to create such a pretty card. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

meg said...

Beautiful make Jo, love the image and papers the embellishments tone in beautifully with he colours in both, lovely story of your friends garden and how it inspired you. Meg xx

Carol said...

Hi Jo. So sorry I am late visiting today. Have been at an all day parchment craft session down on the coast. I love your card - such a sweet fella and the colours are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jo, such an adorable image and pretty details - lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, it's lovely to see fox Cubs in the garden,
Thank you for joining my challenge
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

Wynn said...

Sounds idyllic just whiling away the hours at the bottom of the garden watching the wildlife....heaven!! A sweet image of the little cub and pretty background paper. Thank you for sharing your card with us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT