It's time for a new challenge over at CD Sunday Challenge and the theme for this challenge is 'Sun or Sand or Sea'. This immediately had me reaching for the Faye Whittaker cd-roms from Joanna Sheen. Here is my card:
I printed the backing paper from the cd-rom onto super smooth paper. I printed the image a few times onto Super Smooth paper so I could create a decoupaged image. This was then added to a frame cut from Core'dinations cardstock using a spellbinders die. Finally I die cut the bunting and clouds and added these to complete my design.
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Jo x

8 comments:
This is lovely Jo - the die cut frame is perfect for the vintage style of the image
Jane
I love this Jo, a beautiful seaside scene with perfect embellishments. Thank you for joining the latest challenge at CD Sunday
I love this image and the CD you've used Jo. Brings back memories of childhood days at the seaside. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT
This is a lovely CD that you have used. I love the little clouds - looks like a perfect day out!
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
A super summer card Jo, I was thinking of using this CD - I'll have to put my thinking cap back on now!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
I love the images on these Cds - memories of a good old fashioned day out. I love your card, the colours and the layout are perfect. Thanks for joining in with the challenge again.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.
Hi Jo. I love the Faye Whittaker drawings and I love how you have shown them off with the background and the diecuts.
Thank you for your continued support and for visiting all our blogs. It is always encouraging.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Beautiful card, I love this image and it represents the challenge so well
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT
Post a Comment