Just in the nick of time, this is my entry into this week's CD Sunday Challenge which is 'Let's Go Lilac':
It uses the fabulous Debbi Moore cd-rom 'Glitter and Glitz' which I haven't used nearly enough.
I don't often use this fold but I thought it was a bit different. The based card is a lovely shade of lilac, and I added some glitter to the main image and lots of gems throughout the card.
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Jo x

7 comments:
A lovely card Jo and your added glitter and gems have made her so elegant. Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
I had forgotten this image, great card love the image, I don't use mine very much either.
Margaret CD Sunday Challenge DT
A beautiful card Jo, a fabulous image and elegant fold.
Pauline
x
I love it Jo - the fold is really great and adds to the elegance of the card.
Pamela
DT member CD Sunday.
Love the fold. It makes the image centre stage. Lovely entry for our challenge at CD Sunday. Wyn DT
Beautiful card and the fold makes the image the focal point
A lovely shape card and very glam. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Post a Comment