Good Afternoon
Here is my entry for this weeks challenge over at the CD Sunday Challenge which has a theme of 'Thank You'.
I used a 6 x 6 white card blank onto which I layered some turquoise card. Onto this I put the beautiful backing paper which is printed from Crafters' Companions Kimono cd-rom.
I then took a piece of Centura Pearl card which I die-cut and embossed using Spellbinders labels 20 and Scalloped borders 2. The embossing in the corners was done using a die that came free with a magazine some time ago.
I die cut 2 smaller labels 20's, and stamped the sentiment onto the smallest using a Lili of the Valley sentiment and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. The sentiment was then heat embossed using Crystal Transparent Embossing Powder.
The flowers and branches were created using Kimono Blossom Branch dies with a gem added to the centre of each flower.
I printed a matching insert from the cd-rom to complete the card.
Thank you for visiting my blog today.
Jo x
6 comments:
This is such a pretty card Jo, lovely papers and fabulous design.
Have a great weekend.
Pauline
x
Very pretty, I love the fresh, spring look of this
Jane
This is a very pretty card Jo. I love how your blossom branches reflect the pattern in the DP. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT
What pretty papers and I love the blossom. Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
This is so pretty Jo. Wonderful design and such a pretty paper xx
Very pretty. Those pretty blossoms must have taken a while to do.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Post a Comment