Hello everyone
I hope you are keeping well and can only apologise to all my lovely blog friends for not commenting on your blogs for so long.
I have had a string of injuries/accidents/illnesses this year which has meant that with all this on top of my usual condition, I have been left unable to do any typing and very little crafting.
I am now hoping to slowly get back into things again.
I haven't bought much craft-wise recently, there hasn't been much point! But I have got lots of lovely dies in my collection that I would like to start putting to use. I have a big shot machine which I love, along with a Grand Calibur, which drives me mad! It has never cut very well, particularly in the middle of the plate, so I have taken the decision to replace this with a new A4 machine. So many have appeared on the market now and I don't know which to go with!
So if anyone can give me any recommendations please, I would be very, very grateful.
I don't expect all the more intricate dies to cut first time, but an improvement on what I've got would be great.
Many thanks in anticipation.
Jo x
3 comments:
Hi Jo. Hope things keep improving. I would go for Ebosser or the new cut n boss as they are electric and much easier to use. if you have dexterity issues.
((((hugs))) xx Jan
No advice I'm afraid Jo, but its good to see you in Blogland again, hun, Jo x
Hi Jo, hope life gets better for you soon. I have a GC and love it but certain makes of dies don't cut easily...I've used a tip someone left me once which helped - add a layer of bubble wrap to your sandwich! Some dies don't cut easily in any machine so changing your machine might not be the answer. Carol x
Post a Comment