Followers

Saturday, 1 November 2014

Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge - Borders and Edgers

Good Evening

This is my entry into the current challenge over at Cheery Lynn Designs which is Borders and Edgers:


I stamped this gorgeous design, Bunny Friends from Penny Black, onto Neenah card and coloured using Spectrum Noir pencils, blended with baby oil.  The image was then matted onto card from PaperMill.

I used the beautiful Ivy Corner Flourish die from Cheery Lynn to create a frame for the picture. I die cut the design into pearl card and then die cut the design again from green card.  I then placed the green die cuts into the gaps in the pearl card, leaving some of the leaves raised to frame the design.  I then matted this onto green card before adding it to an A5 card base.

I die cut the banner using a Memory box die, then printed the sentiment onto white adhesive paper so I could cut out the individual letters and add them to the banner.


1 comment:

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Jo, the image is adorable and your border finishes it perfectly. Carol x