Followers

Monday, 8 September 2014

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Leaves and Lace

Good Morning

A very warm welcome to my blog today.

We have a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar Challenge and this month our theme is Leaves and Lace.  This month we are lucky enough to be sponsored by the Art by Miran who are offering our lucky winner 3 digi stamps of their choice.

Here is my card:


I used an 8 x 8 card blank and printed this beautiful image from the decoupage section of Joanna Sheen's One Summer's Day cd-rom.  This is my most recently purchased cd-rom and contains some really beautiful artwork.  I printed the decoupage onto glossy photo paper and the accompanying backing paper onto satin finish paper, also from Joanna Sheen.

I used card from PaperMill for my matting and layering and also for my die cuts.  I used a Marianne Ivy Leaf die and a Spellbinders Bird Scrolls Corner die.  The flowers were from my stash, as was the lace which I gathered before adding to the card.

I do hope you'll be able to join in with our challenge this month.  Please do visit the challenge blog to see the beautiful creations from my fellow team  members.




5 comments:

Carol said...

This is beautiful Jo, the decoupaged image is so pretty. Carol x

Carol said...

This is beautiful Jo, the decoupaged image is so pretty. Carol x

Bridie said...

Lovely floral card

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Hazel said...

Beautiful, Jo. I haven't bought any CDs for years now but this one looks gorgeous. Hazel x

Denise Goeldner said...

Great card, beautifully done. Just letting you know that there's a new challenge going to starting 4 Jan 2015 over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Love you to become a follower, there's a DT Call happening too, grab our badge while your there if you like to, really hope to see you join us, many thanks xx
~ Denise ~
Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}