Followers

Saturday, 3 May 2014

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Sunshine and Showers

Hello

Can you believe yet another month has flown by and it's time for a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar Challenge.  This month we are sponsored by Robyn's Fetish and our theme is Sunshine and Showers.


Here is my card:


I've used the Robyns Fetish image My Spring Garden which I printed onto Neenah card and coloured using Coloursoft pencils blended with baby oil.  I cut around the image using Spellbinders Majestic Labels 25 and used another die from the same set to cut the blue frame.  The backing paper is from Crafter's Companion Annabel and Adam range and I used a Spellbinders embossing folder on the blue card.  I used  Memory box Riviera corner die on green pearlescent paper.  I used a free die from one of my cardmaking magazines to create some foliage and a combination of floral dies to create the flowers.  Pearls from my stash were added to the flower centres.

I also decorated the inside of my card to match the front:



I do hope you are able to join in our challenge this month and that you will visit my fellow design team members to see their gorgeous creations.


2 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Jo, I love your die cut frame and lovely colour choices.
Pauline
x

Carol said...

A beautiful card Jo, the colours are gorgeous. Carol x