Good Morning
The current challenge over at CD Sunday is 'One For The Boys'. I needed to make a birthday card for my brother-in-law and used Joanna Sheen's Tom Mielko cd to make this card:
I printed off the decoupage onto glossy photo paper and the backing paper onto super smooth. I used red card from Papermill for matting. I didn't want to over-embellish the card and distract from the beautiful image, so I simply added a Yacht charm to the corner of the card using bakers twine.


8 comments:
A lovely scene Jo. I think I would like to be there right now.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
A fantastic card Jo. The decoupage is gorgeous & I love the little charm.
x
Fabulous card Jo. Hope you are ok? xx Jan
This is a fabulous card Jo, I love your beautifully decoupaged image.
Pauline
x
What a lovely relaxing scene, makes me want to jump in there with a good book. Love it. Hope you will enter my candy x
Love the CD that you've used. There are some wonderland scenes on it. This one is so peaceful. I think your brother will love this card especially the little yacht. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday this week. Wynn DT x
Lovely card, love the beach scene. Hugs, Claire x
This CD always has something for every occasion. I love the scene you have chosen.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Post a Comment