Followers

Saturday, 1 February 2014

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Love Is All Around

Good Morning

It's time for a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar Challenge and this month our theme is Love Is All Around.  We're sponsored by the fabulous Hannah Lynn Art and my card uses the digi image Ladybug Love:


I coloured the image using Colour Soft pencils blended with baby oil.

Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles die.  Co'redinations Card.  The backing paper came free in a magazine. The ribbon was recycled from a Chocolate Reindeer!  The heart charm and buttons are from my stash.  The butterfly is made using paper clay which I bought from Create and Crafts months ago but have just put to good use.

Please do pop across to the challenge blog to see all the lovely creations from my fellow design team members.  I do hope you'll be able to join in our challenge this month.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch

A Creative Romance  - Show Us Some Love

Crafty Hands Challenge - Shades of the Same Colour

Winter Wonderland - Use a Digi

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Love/Valentines

Today is my birthday.  To celebrate, I'll be putting some candy up on my blog in the next few days.


10 comments:

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous hun love it - ty for playing along at Craftyhands - have a great day xxx

Carol said...

A lovely card Jo. Happy birthday too, I hope you've enjoyed your day. Carol x

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!! Lovely colouring and I really like the heart embossing and buttons!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Unknown said...

Many thanks for entering the Crafty Hands Challenge and good luck! Melissa (DT) xxxx

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card Jo, such a gorgeous image and I love your pretty papers.
Happy Birthday for yesterday, I hope you had a fabulous day.
Pauline
x

Basslady said...

this is so fantastic!

thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

Hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card. Fab image and colours
Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Winter Wonderland
Lorraine x

Lynsey said...

Hi Jo, what a pretty card! Love that sweet image!
Hugs Lynsey x

Hazel said...

I hope you had a lovely day on your birthday. Thank you so much for the calendar which arrived a few minutes ago. You don't need apologise for not visiting my blog, I'm also guilty. I just don't visit blogs and comment the way I did when Eric was here. He took such an interest in everything I did and asked me what was happening on various blogs. I do the bare minimum, just for my two DTs, though I am beginning to craft a little more now. Thanks again, Jo, and take care. Hazel x

Josie said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the charm and cute buttons - Thanks so much for sharing!