Happy New Year. I hope that 2014 is a good one.
It's time for a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar Challenge and this month our theme is 'Let Celebrate'. For my card this month I decided to use a cross stitched image, I hope you like it.
The image was stitched on 14 count white Aida fabric using DMC threads. I created the card blank using white hammered card and lilac card from Papermill. The sentiment is computer generated, matted onto silver mirror card.
Please do try and join us for this months challenge, I look forward to seeing you there.


6 comments:
This is a fabulous card Jo, your cross stitched image is gorgeous.
I hope you are well.
Pauline
x
This is gorgeous Jo. Happy New Year to you too. Carol x
Your stitched card ie beautiful, Jo. I'm sorry I haven't been around for a while but I wanted to stop by to say all the best for the year ahead. Hazel x
Love the stamp great layout too hugs cheryl xx
Incredible card, Jo!!! Your cross-stitched piece is beautiful.
Lovely design Jo and immaculate stitching as always.
I hope you are keeping well at the mo. I just wanted to say a great big thank you for the gorgeous calendar I have received. It is in pride of place. :)
Thank you so much.x
Post a Comment