Followers

Saturday, 6 July 2013

Crafty Calendar Challenge July - Colour Challenge


This is the first Saturday of the month which means it's time for a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar Challenge.  This month is a colour challenge and we want you to use the following colours on your card:


We have a brand new sponsor for this challenge - Hannah Lynn Art!


Here is my card:


I digi stamp I used is called Natsumi and can be found here.

I coloured the image using Spectrum Noir pens.
The mat the image is sat on is cut using Spellbinders Decorative Label 8
The doily is cut using Cheery Lynn's Nautical die.
The strip across the card was punched using Martha Stewart Deco Fan punch.
Cheery Lynn's Minin Fanciful flourish was used to with co-ordinating cardstock.
Marianne Die was used to create the imitation bamboo.
The backing paper was part of a cutlery box that I thought went perfectly with the image.

I would also like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Let's Get Girly

Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Pink Gem Challenge - Lots of layers




16 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Jo, such a gorgeous image and I love those colours - great die cut and punched details.
I hope you are well.
Pauline
x

DebR said...

Beautifully done...really like the die cuts.
Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

Kim said...

fabulous card Jo and love those colours!
Kim x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a pretty hannah Lynn card you have made. It fits the Bearly Mine Challenge this week well of “anything goes”. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Jo, I love the pretty image and such a beautiful colour scheme
Sue xx

Kim. said...

This is gorgeous Jo, love the die cuts used with the image, it all ties together beautifully.
Kim xXx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Jo. Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy

Rosietoes said...

Love this one Jo. the colours are fab.
Hope you are keeping better. Each time I have a look at my calendar I think about you and wonder how you are doing.
Hugs,
Edna x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous image and card Jo! Love the colours and layout.

Thanks for your lovely comment Jo.
xx

Carol said...

Love this Jo, the image is gorgeous as are the colours. Great design too. Carol x

Cards by Sharyn said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. I love the way you have used all the die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous colours Jo. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC this week.
Debbie x

Julene Matthews said...

This looks so Sweet. Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

DebiJ said...

What a delightful image, & lovely textures & layers it is sitting on.
Thank you for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy!

Dani art 4 U said...

Great card Jo, love that doily. Thanks for playing at Feeling Sketchy xo

Sonia said...

Hi my dearest friend:)
I come back from the vacations with my daughter, how are you? I saw Your last creation: is Adorable:))
Big hug and happy weekend:)
Sonia