I hope my card for today will add a bit of colour to the dreariness, although it is very difficult to get a decent photo when it doesn't ever seem to get light!
8 x 8 card blank from Joanna Sheen (excellent quality)
Decoupage image from Joanna Sheen's Heart of the Garden cd-rom, matted onto silver matt card.
Backing paper from same cd-rom, printed onto satin finish paper.
Cream pearlescent card from Papermill embossed using Couture Creations 'Coinstellations' embossing folder (also from Joanna Sheen)
Corner created using a Joy die.
Three different ribbons tied on Bowdabra and a butterfly charm from Mei Flower attached.
Sentiment is a Wow stamp, heat embossed with fine detail Silver embossing powder.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Anything Goes Excluding Christmas
Flutterby Wednesday - Use Punches Or Dies Plus Add A Butterfly Or Fairy
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Paper Pretties - Use Ribbon
Crafting For All Seasons - Use Flowers
Pin and Tack - Anything Goes
Pile It On - Pile On The Embellishments
Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
J & C Creations - Floral Delights


20 comments:
Wonderful 3D flowers on this very beautiful card^_^
Gorgeous corner and lovely papers^_^
Hugs,
Sonia
A really lovely card Jo. Thank you for your comment today - it really warmed my heart. :)
Edna x
Gorgeous card,lovely image and papers.xxx
This is gorgeous Jo. I love the decoupaged flowers and the colours are beautiful.
Sue
Hi, Just found you through the Rudolph Day challenge, wanted to say Congrats on winning the challenge. Love this beautiful card, such a softness & elegance to the flowers on the card. Have you bookmarked so I can revisit as time permits (sigh!), and joined as a follower. Hope that when you have time, you'll come to see me sometime too! TFS such lovely creations.
stunning card Jo, such a gorgeous image and soft colours
kim x
WOW Jo this is gorgeous!! I love the colors and your beautiful decoupage flowers!
Hugs, Tammy
Gorgeous dimension and colours on this card, love it.
Jo this is gorgeous, love the colours, thanks for joining us at Flutterby. Joey x
Beautiful card jo, love the colours and fabulous decoupage..
Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesdays..
Luv CHRISSYxx
This is a beautiful card Jo, I love your decoupage image and pretty papers.
Pauline
x
Oh now this is really pretty Jo! :)
Beautiful layered bow (that looks amazing) and gorgeous flowers, embossing and papers hun.
Thanks so much for joining us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge,
hugs
xxalisonxx
Absolutely beautiful Jo. Love the decoupaged flowers and the gorgeous colours.
xx
This is such a pretty card! I really love the pastel colors. And the beautiful details like the little charm.
Thanks for joining us as OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky
Jo, it's beautiful! Good thing I caught myself right before I leaned in to smell it!! So beautiful what you've done here and the whole card is sensational. :)
Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Happy Crafting...
Lisa xx
Gorgeous card Jo, love your soft colours, thanks for joining us at J & C Creations this month.
Natx
Hi Jo, I just popped back to say thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x
Beautiful card Jo,lovely soft colours and a fabulous design....
Mandy x
Everything about this card is beautiful. I love the soft and feminine feel it has and I especially love the top tight corner piece.
You've added so many special touches that just make this card special.
thanks you for sharing it with us at Pile It On.
A stunning floral card. Thank you for joining us at CBN this month.
Hugs
Linda DT xxx
Post a Comment