Followers

Saturday, 8 December 2012

Christmas Friends

My card for today uses decoupage from Hunkydory.  It looks much better in real life, I'm really pleased with how this turned out:


I created an easel card using Snow White centura pearl card
Snowflake patterned card is also Hunkydory
I used some snowfall acetate (also from Hunkydory) which I attached in a bow shape over the decoupage.
The letters were cut using X-cut and Memorybox letter dies.
Snowflake trim from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Cupcake Craftroom Challenge - Anything goes for Christmas


Crafty Sentiment Designs - Snowmen or women

Shopping Our Stash - Winter/snow


Divas by Design  - Let it Snow

CRAFT Challenge - Christmas

PaperPlay Challenge - Christmas is Coming


One Stop Craft Challenge - Winter Friends




15 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Great image, and I like the snowflake background, too. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Céline said...

gorgeous card
thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
hugs
céline

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Jo! Such a sweet image with all of the animals!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Tammy x

Sue said...

This is stunning Jo, I love that sweet image and the snowflake papers.

Sue

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful Jo! Gorgeous image and a very special card.
xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous Christmas card Jo, fab image and great attention to detail.
Pauline
x

Diane said...

Beautiful christmas card Jo !! Such a cute image !! Thanks for linking up wtih us at Crafty Sentiments Designs and hope you will again next week !!

hugs Diane xx

Thrifty Finn said...

I love the pom pom trim! Thanks for joining Craft Your Passion this week!

Jackie said...

What a lovely card, I love the layout and colors you used! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge. We hope to see you play along with us again soon!

Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Beautiful creation, thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs!!

Carol said...

It's gorgeous Jo - decoupage is always so difficult to photograph I think. Loving your rocker card below too. Carol x

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a beautiful creation
thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
Lisa x

Alica said...

wonderful! very festive! The pom pom trim is a great touch too!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)

Pop's Cards said...

I love this sweetie absolutely perfect hugs Pops x

Shelley said...

Lovely card thanks for joining in this weeks one stop craft challenge xx