I've another Christmas card to share with you today:
A5 card created from Centura Pearl card.
Red and gold card used for matting and layering.
Couture Creations embossing folder used on Centura Pearl card.
Fired brick distress ink added around edges.
Marianne Poinsettia die.
Red glitter from stash.
My card is for the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Glitter
Whimsy Stamps Challenge - Anything goes so long as it's festive
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Merry Christmas
Totally Gorjuss Challenge - Something new (Embossing folder)
Top Tip Tuesday - Anything Christmas
Ladybug Crafts - Anything Christmas
Thanks for visiting my blog today.


11 comments:
Such a beautiful and elegant card, love the red & gold and embossing, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.
Beautiful card Jo. All the best for 2013 my friend xx Jan
This is gorgeous Jo I love the detailing you have added to the embossing
Sue
Wow, this is gorgeous. Happy New Year xx
Popped back to say thanks for playing at TG.
Happy New Year. A lovely elegant card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine
Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
Love the non traditional colors of this and the embossing! Great texture.
Thanks for joining our Christmas challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty
Tammy DT
Beautiful and so elegant Jo! Love the embossing and added sparkle.
Wishing you a very happy new year!
xx
Oh Jo, you are so right, time sure does fly! Thank you for joining the Ladybugs with our Anything goes challenge with such a great card, I love all the layers and wish I'd got that embossing folder, it looks fabulous!A Very Happy New Year to you, Julie.x
so elegant, I really like dry embossing, thanks for joining in with Whimsy Stamps Challenge :)
Post a Comment