Followers

Friday, 23 November 2012

Yummy!!!!

Today I have a draw calendar to share with you:


Decoupaged image printed from Forever Friends cd-rom.  Base image cut with a Crafts Too die to produce the lovely shape.

Balloon design also from cd-rom, printed onto white card.  Co-ordinating card from Papermill.

Martha Stewart border stars punch used.

Calendar tab, eyelets, button and twine all from my stash.

Inside the drawer there is a pencil and a post-it note pad.

I would like to enter my calendar in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge  - It's a gift.

Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Die cuts and punches

My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - Inspired by a song (If I knew you were coming I'd have baked a cake).



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love it Jo!! Gorgeous! Is there a tutorial anywhere?
xx

cotnob said...

Yummy! is the perfect post title for this card Jo, I can almost taste that cake. This is a lovely calendar, great colours and image.
Pauline
x

Kim said...

gorgeous project Jo, love the image
Kim x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jo. I love the design and such a cute image

Sue

Karen C said...

This is so cute! Thanks for joining our 'Die Cuts and Puches' challenge at Whoopsi Daisy! Hope to see you back next week!
Hugs,
Karen C

Daisychain said...

A beautiful calendar, love the colours and papers you have used. Thanks for sharing it with us at Whoopsi Daisy for our ‘Dies & Punches’ challenge. Hope to see you next week. Hugs Christine x

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Wow! This is truly stunning! Love it. Thanks for joining us at WhoopsiDaisy this week. Hugs...Mona

Unknown said...

Oh My goodness Jo this is fantastic I have never made a shaped card like this , gosh you are so clever its going to be such a beautiful gift for someone well done sweetie.

A Fabulous entry to our “Die Cuts and Punches ” Challenge ,and thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week Good Luck Hugs Elaine

Sarn said...

This is amazing. I love it xxx