My favourite colouring medium is coloursoft pencils which I blend with baby oil.
8 x 8 card blank
Stamped image from SWALK range be Crafters Companion
Backing paper from SWALK 2 cd-rom
Card from Papermill embossed with a Darice embossing folder.
Spellbinders label 22 used for the mat the image is sat on.
Mini fanciful flouish die.
Gems from stash, purple ribbon from Meiflower.
My card is also for the following challenges:
Forever Friends Challenge - Use ribbon and/or twine


13 comments:
Your card is really good, I really like the way you have coloured it in. Your papers are a good match.
Thank you for joining us here at Willow Sketchie Challenge and good luck.
Anne-Marie x x
A great card! I love your vivid colours and the layout!
Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew challenge!
Sheena
xxx
Hi Seafield Jo!
Lovely creation! Pretty image!!~
Thanks for joining us at WSC this week. Good Luck!
-Sony WSC-DT
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com
Hi Seafield Jo!
Lovely creation! Pretty image!!~
Thanks for joining us at WSC this week. Good Luck!
-Sony WSC-DT
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com
This is gorgeous Jo. I love the cute image and fabulous colours
Sue
Sweet card, lovely colouring of such a cute image. Thanks for joining Forever Friends Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again very soon. We are running a DT call at the moment, pop back to FF for more details.
Diane xx
So sweet Jo! Love the colours.
Thanks for your lovely message.
xx
hi sweetie, gorgeous card ! i have been working on Swalk myself this week... i will blog that one later..
MMMMmmm pencils blended with baby oil? something I haven't tried but very clever , and fab result. bet it smells great too !
hugs xx
Lovely card, I love the cute image and layout, very nice :)
Thanks for joining our Fortnightly Challenge at Forever Friends Challenge Blog :)
Tanya xx
Lovely card, I love the cute image and layout, very nice :)
Thanks for joining our Fortnightly Challenge at Forever Friends Challenge Blog :)
Tanya xx
Gorgeous card Jo :-) such a cute image and the colours and embellies are fab :-)
thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Gorgeous card, thanks for joining in with our ribbon and twine challenge over at Forever Friends and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Pennys Challenges DT member
Fashionista DT member
Forever Friends DT member
OSAAT DT member
Lovely card - what an adorable image! Thanks for playing along with Creative Card Crew!
Post a Comment