Followers

Monday, 12 November 2012

Little Angels

I've another Christmas card to share with you today, this time made using some of a Forever Friends paper stack that came in a recent Papercraft Essentials magazine.  I followed the super sketch over at Cute Card Thursday to create the following card:


The decoupage and backing papers were all from the Paper stack.

Gold linen card was used for matting and layering and for the die cut shapes,

Marianne Snowflakes dies, Memorybox Christmas Tree die, Nellie Snellen oval die and Spellbinders Persian Motifs dies were used.

Gems on the Christmas Tree from my stash.

Sentiment from Lili of the Valley stamped in Pine Needles Distress Ink.

I would also like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Diva's By Design - Let's Get Cute



PaperPlay Challenges - Snowflakes

The Crafty Bloggers Network - Christmas Anything Goes

Forever Friends Challenge - Anything Goes

Crafty Cardmakers - Use more than one die and/or punch


16 comments:

Carol said...

This is so sweet Jo, love your design. Carol x

Kim said...

very sweet card Jo, love the colours you've used
Kim x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jo. I love the cute FF bears and beautiful detailing

Sue

mags said...

A gorgeous christmas card. Love all the dies used. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

xxxtglxxx said...

Adorable Jo :) I LOVE FF bears, and this looks fabulous with the gold! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Unknown said...

very cute & sweet card

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmarkers

Hugs
Betty

Unknown said...

Very Cute & sweet card

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmarkers

Hugs
Betty

Berry said...

What adorable bears thanks for playing at Divas by design this wk hugs rebekah xx

cotnob said...

This is lovely Jo, they look so sweet all dressed up. The gold card stock and embellishments are perfect with those papers.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

What a pretty card, such lovely matching papers and great design, thank you so much for joining us at CCm and good luck.

Marie

Debbie said...

Such a sweet card. Love the bears. Thank you for joining us at CC&CC.
Debbie x

MANSI said...

Very cute Card!!!Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges

Rebecca Hoy said...

Really cute card. Thanks for going us at crafty cardmakers. Rebecca x

Papercraft By Carole said...

I love the colours you have used with the gorgeous image. I love the Christmas tree -what a beautiful die. Thanks for joining s at Crafty Cardmakers this time. Cxxx

Sharon said...

Lovely card Jo and goodness me I have all those dies too (I am slightly addicted!!) Thanks for playing along at Crafty Cardmakers this fortnight x

Diane Louise J said...

Stunning card, lovely to see the Forever Friends bears and lovely use of die cuts. Thanks for entering your card into our Monthly 'Anything Goes' Challenge, Good luck in the draw and we hope you will join us again for the next challenge at Forever Friends.
Diane x