Followers

Saturday, 17 November 2012

Golden Wedding

Hello

I hope your weekend is off to a good start.

I'd like to share a golden wedding card with you today that was a special order from a friend:


Card created using Glitter Girls 'Once Upon A Time' Embossing board

Centura Pearl Ivory card, Old gold pearlescent card and gold holographic card used for the various layers.

An embossing folder was used for the top layers.

Marianne butterfly die used to create butterfly from Pearlescent gold card and glittered vellum.  Three gold gems added to body to complete.

Spellbidners floral oval die used to create layer for wording, which was computer generated and printed in gold.

Two different ribbons were added to centre on the book, together with various embellishments from my stash.  The number 50 was die-cut using a Memorybox die.

Deco Art glitter was added to the corners of the book using double sided adhesive sheets.

I made a box for  the card using the same card stock:


The hearts and swans were made using Nellie Snellen dies.

I would like to enter me card in the following challenges:

Top Tip Tuesday - We're all heart


Divas By Design - Anything Goes


Crafty Ann's Challenge - Bingo - I chose Gems, Ribbon and Flowers



ABC Challenge - B is for Butterfly


Thanks for visiting my blog today and sticking with me through this long post.


18 comments:

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Jo, absolutely stunning, the gold layers are fabulous and your die cut butterfly is lovely. The matching box is the perfect finishing touch.
Pauline
x

Lisa Minckler said...

This is pure work of art! It's absolutely gorgeous what you've created here. I'm in a trance with the gold!! :) The matching box is perfect with that ornate heart too.

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
Have a great one!
Lisa xx

Ellibelle said...

OMG this is amazing!! So beautiful, love the gold and white, the embossing looks so elegant with the beautiful shape of the card and that beautiful butterfly.
So happy you shared with us at ABC challenges! Good luck!

Ribbon Girl said...

It's fabulous Jo, not just a card, but a work of art, truly gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl challenge. Mary G x

Patty Sue 2 said...

Beutiful and elegant! I love it! Thank you for joining us at ABC's Challenge! Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work!

Sue said...

This is stunning Jo. I love the design and all the gorgeous detailing. The colours are perfect.

Sue

Deanne Saunders said...

Wow!!! Lovely!!!! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY challenge!!
~DEANNE~

Jac’s Playground said...

WOW! Absolutely stunning, thanks for joining us at A & T Designs challenge this fortnight.

Rosietoes said...

Just beautiful Jo. So much work and attention to detail - its' gorgeous - a real keeper. :)

Edna x

Claire said...

wow what a stunning card, so elegant and such gorgeous details, really lovely. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
Claire xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Oh wow! :) This is stunning with the gold detailing and so very elegant too.

Im sure your friend was delighted with this, its gorgeous! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Helen said...

This is gorgeous! So elegant and beautifully put together.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

PS I have some celebration blog candy if you're interested - http://www.craftinghelen.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/more-celebration-blog-candy.html

Eret said...

This is absolutley stunning card. LOVE IT: Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at A & T Challenge Blog. Hope to see you back again :)
Hugs, Eret

Kim said...

stunning creation Jo, love all the details
Kim x

Liz McGuire, said...

Wow, what a gorgeous keepsake to have,

Liz x

Anonymous said...

I love the embossing, very sweet, Thanks so much for joining in at ABC this time
hugs julie P

Kim said...

back again with a DT hat on! fantastic creation Jo, thanks for joining us this week at CraftyCatz. Kim x

Ann Whitfield said...

This is so elegant Jo, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x