Followers

Friday, 30 November 2012

Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge

The current challenge over at Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge is to use your favourite colour combo.  Here is my card:


8 x 8 card blank
Decoupage image from Crafter's Companion Meadow Cottage Bears cd.
Papers from same cd, printed onto Satin paper.
Brown card from PaperMill used for matting and layering.
Decorative border cut using a Die'sire die from Crafter's Companion.
Sentiment is a WOW stamp, embossed with gold detail embossing powder.
Leafy flourish cut with a Cheery Lynn die, flowers are Memorybox dies with a gem in the centre.
Eyelets from my stash.

I would also like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch

Challenges4Everybody - Anything goes


8 comments:

Tammy said...

This is adorable Jo! Sweet image and I love the colors! Have a wonderful weekend too!
Hugs, Tammy

Kim said...

gorgeous card, love that colour combo
Kim x

Lisa said...

Hi Jo, Such a gorgeous card! Lovely choice of colours.

Lisa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous colour combo and cute bear

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jo. I love the cute image and beautiful colours

Sue

cotnob said...

Gorgeous card Jo, such a lovely decoupaged image and beautiful colour combination.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! I Love that colour combo too.
xx

Sandy said...

Great card love the colors.. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.. Good luck! Sandy :)